Dandanator mini DUAL new version Features :- SMD technology which reduces the space occupied by the components and allows to include an additional flash memory to double the capacity (1M compared to 512 K of the original version) Flash selectable by jumper- PCB same size as the original version
Compatible with all models of CPC 64 and 128 K
- SMD technology which reduces the space occupied by the components and allows to include
An additional flash memory to double the capacity (1M vs. 512K of the original version)
- Flash selectable by jumper
- PCB same size as the original version
• Provides 512k of instant access memory to develop advanced multilevel games offering a "console-like" experience.
• Instantly loads programs / 128k / 48k / ROM games selected through a menu in the Amstrad CPC
• Games / programs can be changed from the CPC itself without the need for additional hardware via USB.
• It allows to compress the games so that they fit more in the cartridge.
• Works without jumpers or configuration in any CPC 464, 664, 6128, 464+ and 6128+ with adapter.
• Supports images in SNA, CDT and DSK format (in tests). Does not support multi-game games.
• Allows you to select pokes of a compatible WinApe library or enter them manually.
• You can "freeze" the presentation screens at the beginning for our enjoyment.
• Offers a software of creation, management and transfer of "romsets" of games for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
• Supported in emulators RetroVirtualMachine, Arnold and zesarux