Original product dandare
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Offers 512k of instant access memory for developing advanced multi-level games offering a “console-like” experience.
• Instantly load selected 128k / 48k Programs / Games / ROMs through a menu on the Spectrum.
• Games / programs can be changed from within Spectrum itself without the need for additional hardware via audio or serial connection. They can also be updated using a divide / divmmc.
• As of version 2.0 the ZX Dandanator Mini! includes a kempston joystick interface.
• Allows you to compress games to fit more (up to 18 for 48k or 8-9 for 128k)
• Works without jumpers or configuration on any Spectrum from 48k to +3, in addition to practically all clones
• Supports compressed and uncompressed 48k and 128k SNA and Z80 images as well as 16k ROM images. Also TAP files and MLD images for multi-load games with progress recording in the dandanator itself.
• Allows you to select pokes from a library compatible with the .POK format or to enter them manually.
• You can “freeze” the splash screens at startup for our enjoyment.
• Incorporates an extension of the EDGE connector
• Remains disabled when not in use and does not interfere with other SW or peripherals.
• Offers software for creating, managing and transferring game romsets for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
• Supported in the ZesarUX emulator version 4.2 and the new version of Es.pectrum
• Converts into a CP / M “Hard Disk” with autostart and + 460Kb of storage space for + 2A / B and +3 models
• It incorporates a button to pause the program that is running.
• Snapshots can be created from the spectrum itself.